AnotherSomebodyAnotherSomebody

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

It's pronounced SANDWICH!!!

Not fucking "samwich".

Jeeze.

Otherwise this was funny.

Freerun Freerun

Quite refreshing, in a way.

As your "WARNING CONTAINS STICKS" caution would imply, not nearly as many people are into stick movies as they used to be. I'll admit, I'm one of those people who simply got bored of endless stick fights and moved on. That being said, I really enjoyed this one; it was so refreshing to see a well animated and well choreographed stick film that wasn't mindless fighting.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more from you.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very well, done, and I hate to say this...

...but I couldn't help but sigh in the end. Of course it's World of Warcraft. That's the problem right there; an MMO game. Countless tales of addiction have been spun around these vile things, and in that aspect this is no different.

However, like I said, this is very well done, and the overall message is profound, if not a little extreme. I did particularly like the ending, as it does some up gaming culture pretty well; you either rot alone playing some crappy MMO, or you find others who share in your love of the unknown.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Pokemon is the coolest.

Left 4 Dead...not so much. Nonetheless this was entertaining and funny. Good job mate!

(Those who claim they're no longer into pokemon anymore...you're full of it. Don't be afraid to appear "uncool" you pussies.)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Rorscach, friend of the animals...

I lol'd, the irony is palpable.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Make more.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Love the awesome series,

but like others have said before me, Gears of War deserves better than this. It was just some noise and blood. I'll admit the Cole Train bit was kinda funny, but how about expanding on that idea, and adding in some other actual Gears of War references? By the looks of this video, you didn't even play Gears of War and simply based your ideas off of what other people have said to you about the game...

Still a fan, but please, I know you can do better than this.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

...whoa

Most intense and amazing explosion effects I've ever seen. I swear, I can actually picture, and FEEL, this happening. Maybe that's because it's an inevitable reality, but for now I'll say it's because you did such an awesome job with the film.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Perhaps I'm a sheep,

but I enjoy the Foamy cartoons. It could have something to do with my cynical nature, and similar spite for human beings, but I laugh nearly every time I see one of these. I'd like to think my opinion is based upon a logical and philosophical sense of individuality, but that's untrue. Whether you're a blind lover, or an ignorant hater, your feelings are predictable outcomes in a constant and ever recycling equation. You are not consciously submitting a fresh opinion, but are in fact regurgitating that which is programmed in sporadic variations into each and every human being.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

It was ridiculous

It made no sense most of the time, but that made it better in a way... I don't know, I liked it, that's all.