AnotherSomebodyAnotherSomebody

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

A blobs tale A blobs tale

Good effort,

but it just wasn't fun to play. The graphics were nice, but the animations and controls felt slow and clunky. Music was mostly "OK", if not repetitive, but the sound effects were just, and I'm sorry to say, outright bad. The walking sounds nearly drove me nuts.

Like I said, good effort, I think it's almost there, but I believe it requires some more work. By no means should you abandon this project. I'd definitely give a newer remastered version of this a shot if you produce one in the future.

Androkids Androkids

Bleh

The gameplay and visuals were nearly there, but fuck the audio is absolutely annoying as hell. Seriously, even a little kid would get pissed off with the amount of condescending bullshit being fed to you throughout that game. Seriously, if you want to convey a message, just use text.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Good game,

But the voices are really annoying. I had to turn the sound off because I got sick of hearing it.

Youdagames responds:

Due to filesize issues we have a limited number of voices in the trial version.
The Premium version has much more variety!

Epsilon Epsilon

Awesome!

And by awesome, I mean terrible. But by terrible, I mean the best damn game I've played on this site! People complain about its similarities to portal...but isn't that a good thing? Besides, it's only for the first few levels it's like that. Later on it truly comes into its own. The only shortcoming is, well, it's short. Make more levels quickly! (Perhaps even a level editor pretty please?)

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Nice!

I loved SHIFT, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see a SHIFT 2 pop up on here. Very well done. I enjoyed the new gravity and checkered space mechanics, as well as the AWESOME level editor.

It's not much, but check out my level:

80Z521125Z10Z2201121011210Z2Z12Z12Z12 Z12Z1C0010Y115Z200112C00113Z1311AB313 11A020Z52Y11C0011311AB00311AB20Z0XC00 11311AAAB0020Z0XC0011311AB41311AB20Z0 XC0052312C005231151312A023Z23Y1102Y11 AB20Z9Z113ZC0012Z12Z22ZC0010ZB0ZA0Z11 2Z1C002Z12Z1A0Z11AA0013ZA020112XX1123 Z23Z23Z23Z13ZBZ15Z110112Z112Z12Z12Z12 Z12Z12Z1A0Z11AAAAAC0053Y11

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Wicked fun

But it probably would be EVEN BETTER if movement was controlled by the mouse. Great concept though. It was so serious, but so rediculously hilarious that it was cool and laughable at the same time.

Great job, I hope you add mouse controls though, cos that would boost its greatness to immeasurable heights

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Blew my mind into the ozone...

Seriously, you need to somehow contact valve and get them to publish this as a DS game. It would rock so hard that the blood of the innocent would churn and transform to dust.

It must happen, I believe in you!

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

great idea

but the god damn AI is retarded. I control one ghost to head pacman off from one side, but as soon as I go to use another ghost to close the gap, the first ghost goes off in a completely opposite direction doing his own retarded thing. I mean c'mon, your AI ghost don't even try to catch him. If this game had you controlling pacman, it would be the easiest game ever because the ghost don't do shit.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

awesomely fun

But I must say, I didn't like the death counter thing. I mean, I start up the game having no idea what to do, and I die within the first 2 seconds because there was no tutorial and you fall right away, and that actually counted towards my death count. I don't need to know how many times I died to know I suck thankyouverymuch

Nonetheless it was a fun game. I especially liked the water power up that allowed to go through gates.

Skill Stack Skill Stack

Awesome

It's not a super complicated game, but it's fun. I normally wouldn't like this kind of thing, but I think the sounds effects and the music really bumped up its value.