AnotherSomebodyAnotherSomebody

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

It's pronounced SANDWICH!!!

Not fucking "samwich".

Jeeze.

Otherwise this was funny.

Freerun Freerun

Quite refreshing, in a way.

As your "WARNING CONTAINS STICKS" caution would imply, not nearly as many people are into stick movies as they used to be. I'll admit, I'm one of those people who simply got bored of endless stick fights and moved on. That being said, I really enjoyed this one; it was so refreshing to see a well animated and well choreographed stick film that wasn't mindless fighting.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more from you.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very well, done, and I hate to say this...

...but I couldn't help but sigh in the end. Of course it's World of Warcraft. That's the problem right there; an MMO game. Countless tales of addiction have been spun around these vile things, and in that aspect this is no different.

However, like I said, this is very well done, and the overall message is profound, if not a little extreme. I did particularly like the ending, as it does some up gaming culture pretty well; you either rot alone playing some crappy MMO, or you find others who share in your love of the unknown.

A blobs tale A blobs tale

Good effort,

but it just wasn't fun to play. The graphics were nice, but the animations and controls felt slow and clunky. Music was mostly "OK", if not repetitive, but the sound effects were just, and I'm sorry to say, outright bad. The walking sounds nearly drove me nuts.

Like I said, good effort, I think it's almost there, but I believe it requires some more work. By no means should you abandon this project. I'd definitely give a newer remastered version of this a shot if you produce one in the future.

Androkids Androkids

Bleh

The gameplay and visuals were nearly there, but fuck the audio is absolutely annoying as hell. Seriously, even a little kid would get pissed off with the amount of condescending bullshit being fed to you throughout that game. Seriously, if you want to convey a message, just use text.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Good game,

But the voices are really annoying. I had to turn the sound off because I got sick of hearing it.

Youdagames responds:

Due to filesize issues we have a limited number of voices in the trial version.
The Premium version has much more variety!

All Things Green and Alien All Things Green and Alien

Mass Effect, or 80's...anything movie?

I can't decide, but either way I lurvs it. MAKE IT LONGER OR I WILL TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE AND HUNT DOWN YOUR FIRST BORN.

TheManolantern responds:

Lmfao, im never having children so that shouldnt be to much of a problem, in fact if i ever do have a child i need you to do me a favour. Kill it.

Anyways, i can make it longer, i just don't really know where i want to go with it.

Any suggestions?

Icarus - Freedom Cry Icarus - Freedom Cry

Absolutely amazing.

There are no words for how...good I feel after having listened to this song. I feel like I could conduct a symphony from the top of a mountain, willing the very Earth to produce wondrous sounds from its bosom.

Or some monumentally awesome crap like that.

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for the review, thanx for the laugh (Or some monumentally awesome crap like that.).
You made my day :)

Demo Game Loop Demo Game Loop

HERE COME THE FUCKING BEARS!

Run and hide, they gun getcha!

TheManolantern responds: